- Interactive map
It is located in the rue Stanislas, on the ground floor of the building known as the "Maison des Arcades or Palais Royal".
The Crucifix spring, which can be seen on the ground floor behind the gate, was initially used to supply the bath in the "oak tree", which has now disappeared. Then, from 1614, the fountains were used for drinking. Unfortunately, this fountain is no longer supplied with water from the spring.
The grate at the crucifix spring is a listed historic monument. It was made by André Gillot, a pupil of Jean Lamour who made the grates for Place Stanislas in Nancy. The marble plaques were put in place after Stanislas Leszczynski's death to honour him.
- Pets welcome
Type of amenities : Historic monument or place to visit
Conditions of visit : Visit on your own at all times, Guided tours with advanced booking
Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH), Town and area of artistic, architectural and historic interest
Subject of tourist venue - historic building : Vernacular architecture
Groups welcome : YES
Free : YES