LA BRESSE

CHURCH OF LA BRESSE

Description

The Church of La Bresse was consecrated by the Bishop of Toul in 1758. It is made of sandstone: the Bressauds exchanged against boards of sandstone from the surroundings of Vagney. The church was destroyed by fire in 1803. The side turrets granite dating from the late 19th century. The stained glass windows, work of glass artist Loire of Chartres tell major tragedies bressaudes . During the war the bombings 39-45, only the church was spared. For more details on the church, and in particular, its stained glass windows, see the attached document.

Additional informations

Type of amenities : Historic monument or place to visit

Subject of museum : Sacred / religious art

Conditions of visit : Visit on your own at all times

Subject of tourist venue - historic building : Religious architecture

Groups welcome : YES

CHURCH OF LA BRESSE Rue de l'Eglise
88250 LA BRESSE
03 29 25 40 46

Contact View the site

More pictures

CHURCH OF LA BRESSE

Webcams

Close

Weather

Close
Today
Vendredi
Samedi
Lundi
Les informations sont issues du flux Open weather map

Contact

Close