- Interactive map
The mill was created in 1803 by the BEXON family. There were also a hemp pestle and a starch factory (between 1848 and 1888), an oil mill (until 1936), a clog factory (until 1949) and a Haut-Fer sawmill (until 1980).
Today, the mill belongs to the THIRIET family, which ensures the visits on request.
Guided tour in June, July, August and during the Journées du Patrimoine
Group tour all year round on request
Information: Tourist Information Centre Bruyères Vallons des Vosges
- Coach park
Type of amenities : Historic monument or place to visit
Conditions of visit : Guided tours at all times, Guided tours with advanced booking
Subject of tourist venue - historic building : Industrial site
Groups welcome : YES